The institution "Ekibastuz Engineering and Technical Institute named after Academician K.Satpayev", located at the address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Pavlodar region, Ekibastuz city, Energetikter Street, building No. 54A, announces a competition for the position of head of the Department of Metallurgy and Natural Sciences
Qualification requirements for the head of the department – higher (or postgraduate) education, work experience of at least 5 years in the positions of teaching staff or management staff.
Deadline for submission of documents: no later than 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of publication of this announcement.
The last day and time of receipt of documents: September 16, 2021, until 17:00 h. inclusive.
For information, please contact: Republic of Kazakhstan, Pavlodar region, Ekibastuz city, Energetikter Street, building No. 54A, office 20, Telephone for inquiries: 8(7187) 76-12-86, (from 8.00 a.m. to 17.00 p.m.), e-mail: email@example.com .
The following documents are attached to the application:
* A copy of the identity card;
* Personal personnel record sheet;
* Copies of diplomas of higher or postgraduate education, academic or academic degree and (or) academic title;
* Copies of certificates of retraining or advanced training for the last 5 years (if available);
* Lists of scientific papers and inventions (if available);
* Medical certificate in the form approved by the authorized body in the field of healthcare or personal medical book;
* Certificate of the Committee on Legal Statistics and Special Records of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the presence or absence of information on records;
* Certificate of the narcological and neuropsychiatric organization that the participant of the competition is not registered in the form approved by the authorized body in the field of health.
The current employees of the EITI, who have expressed a desire to participate in the competition, submit the following documents
• * application;
* recommendation of the department (extract from the minutes of the meeting of the department).
The participant of the competition has the right to send an application for participation in the competition with attached documents in electronic form to the EITI e-mail address specified in this announcement. The original documents for reconciliation are submitted by the applicant on the day of the meeting of the competition commission, except for the period of force majeure.
The participant of the competition has the right to submit additional information concerning his education, professional level (recommendations from the management of the previous place of work), as well as documents confirming work experience and qualifications.